Claim one week of free access to the MedCircle library to access hundreds of exclusive videos like this one:
According to psychologist Dr. Ramani Durvasula, Kendall Jenner would be a dream therapy client.
Kendall Jenner grew up on the set of the show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She has been in the public eye her entire life. Many people don’t realize this is not easy.
When Dr. Ramani interviewed Kendall Jenner on social anxiety for Vogue, had the mindset of a clinician, not a fan.
In this eye-opening video, MedCircle host Kyle Kittleson and Dr. Ramani discuss…
– How can someone famous experience social anxiety?
– What is the psychology behind why they might experience more social anxiety than the average person?
– Why is the universality of this interview between Kendall Jenner and Dr. Ramani so important when it comes to mental health awareness?
– How can spreading this information on mental illness help people on a micro-level AND on a cultural and societal level?
– How did this interview shed the misconceptions surrounding social anxiety disorder and feeling socially anxious?
– Why do the treatments and interventions that Kendall Jenner does everyday actually help her anxious thoughts and anxiety, from a clinical perspective?
– What was it like on-set shooting with Kendall during COVID times?
– How could being in the public eye – for example being on KUWTK – create feelings of social anxiety, a panic attack, or other anxiety disorders?
– How does such a wide-reaching video interview on social anxiety and mental illness help, especially during the pandemic where “re-entry anxiety” and survivor guilt may be more prevalent?
#MedCircle #MentalHealth #Anxiety